Elite Label provides high quality pressure sensitive label solutions to the wine & spirits, specialty food, and health & beauty industries.
Let our experienced team assist you with your next product branding requirement. We possess the right equipment, the right materials, and most importantly the right people to bring your product to life. It’s all about your product, and we are here to help!
Elite Label operates as the wine, spirit and gourmet food label division of parent company GM Nameplate. Elite Label offers the capability of multiple printing and finishing processes to manufacture high quality, professional wine labels. GM Nameplate has been in business for over 50 years, so we understand the printing process, the importance of labels in branding, and in providing excellent communication and service to our wonderful customers.
Without quality products, any other value we provide you as a supplier is diminished. When you do business with us, we know that you trust us to meet your expectations—and we take that trust seriously.
That’s why our goal is to not only meet your expectations but to continuously exceed them using the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Standard. We employ proven quality management principles to enhance customer satisfaction and continually improve our performance and capabilities.
Ask us about our other products by emailing us at Elite Label.
We all own the responsibility to protect and preserve the environment for future generations. At GM Nameplate/Elite Label, environmental stewardship is a top priority at all our facilities — across the United States and around the world. As responsible corporate citizens, we:
- Commit to all improvements needed to meet or exceed compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and regulations
- Maintain a framework for setting and reviewing environmental goals and targets
- Communicate this policy to all employees and make the policy available to customers, government organizations and the public
- Maintain an effective Pollution Prevention Plan (PPP) and strive to achieve the goals set forth in the plan
- Review and update our environmental policy annually.
In addition, All flexographic printing inks are UV cured, 100% solid, and most importantly, zero V.O.C. Our digital inks do not contain any substances listed under the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, or the Federal Clean Air Act.